Plastic surgery helps to restore and improve the function and structure of damaged body parts. Surgery can reshape the body and body parts.
Some of the common Plastic surgeries:
- Breast Surgery : Increase or reduce the size of breasts or reshape sagging breasts
- Ear Surgery : Reduce the size of large ears or set protruding ears back closer to the head
- Eye Surgery : Correct the drooping of upper eyelids or remove puffy bags below the eyes
- Face Surgery : Remove facial wrinkles, creases or acne scars from the face.
- Tummy Tuck : Flatten the abdomen
- Mandibular fracture
- Post trauma injury to face